Our very own Race Enabler Lauren Courter will walk you through what it takes to begin racing, make it through your first race, and/or get pumped for more on Wednesday, February 26th. This is for roadies and mountain bikers. Topics to include:
- Realistic goals
- What to expect on race day
- Pre-race jitters
- Why women should race
- Great races to dip your toes
You've got it in you. Remember, do something each day that scares the crap out of yourself.
Place: Upslope Brewing Taproom - 1898 Flatiron Court address (not the North Lee Hill location)
Time: 7pm-8pm to talk racing, 8pm+ social hour for those who want to meet and greet teammates. Wednesday, February 26!
Bring a friend: SURE! You'll be more likely to follow through with a buddy. If you don't know of anyone willing to give it a try, you'll meet them at this meeting.
"Finishing races is important, but not as important as racing." -Dale Earnhardt
Patty nailed it again, with a pretty yet fast design. The time to join is now, and the time to order kits is now through Sunday, February 9 (thank goodness for Italian time differences). If you missed last Wednesday's Kickoff meeting, here are highlights:
- We welcome one and all to join Team ten20. We have multiple levels of paces so that you can ride with others who have the same pace. Sign up for Google Groups to connect about rides (sign up for multiple if you like)
- For racers or those who may want to race, we have a dedicated Race Enabler to get you to the start line. Don't ever want to race? No pressure to do it!
- We have the most incredible sponsors this year, whose perks and discounts more than make up for the $60 dues
- Yes & More Coaching certified coach Amy Mechels Reichlin offered a postcard for all members to state their goals AND 1 complementary life coaching lesson from. Be sure to pick up a postcard at the next event to set your goal.
- The fit, fabric, and Italian factory are the same as last year, with an option for a 1.5" longer short. Accessories are timeless, designed to match each season's kit by capitalizing on the stripe design #barcodeofsexy
How to register or order:
- Log into https://app.madsync.net
- On the Member page (once your registration is verified), click “Buy 2014 Team Cycling Gear”
- Click the box to the far left of the item you want, choose size and quantities
- When finished shopping, click “Add summary to cart” at the top of the page
- Within the shopping cart you can edit quantities, delete items, or go back and shop some more before finishing your transaction
- Finish the order with payment
Sorry, we do not accept PayPal. The “Handling fee” is sales tax, currently 8.36%.
, we're here to help!
We welcome all to come learn more about our velo club on January 29th at ten20 Salon. We're an inclusive, dynamic, fun group who embraces all things "bike" and embrace those who love to propel via pedals.
2014 is Team ten20's year of "Goals." We have a few tricks up our jersey sleeve to motivate and encourage you to achieve your cycling goals, no matter how tiny or grandiose they may be.
Find out about our 2014 vision at the informational Kickoff Meeting. We'll introduce the new kit design (always a major highlight), welcome new sponsors, and give you a sneak peak of the year's calendar. Invite friends, sisters, co-workers!
Can't make it? Follow the easy instructions in the "Registration>New Member Task List" dropdown above.
Team ten20 Kickoff Meeting
Wednesday, January 29
ten20 Spa: 2005 Pearl Street, Boulder